If your crew is anything like our crew, they love a fresh, easy dish that can be made ahead and have for all the hungry boaters when they are back on shore. This Lakeside black bean and Feta Dip will not disappoint! It's a favorite at our lake house and will soon to be one of yours as well!
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 - 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - 15 oz can of corn drained
- 1 - 5 oz package of crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 - 4 oz can of diced mild green chilies
- 1 Fresh Red Pepper Diced
- 5-6 fresh green onions chopped
Whisk vinegar, sugar, and olive oil together in a bowl and set aside. Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and top with dressing mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Serves best with tortilla chips or Fritos!
Of course! Please share!
I love this!!! Mind if I share?